This site is a blog which means that content is added over time. The most recent content is posted on the front page except for content that I consider “mature”. Photos or commentary with nudity, sexually suggestive, or adult subject matter will not be posted on the front page but it is accessible from the front page using a variety of navigation tools in the sidebar. Content is added to the site as either a “page” or a “post”. Pages are generally informational and contain static content like this page and contact forms. Pages are listed under the NAVIGATION sidebar. Posts are newsworthy and chronological. Posts are organized by date and can be accessed by clicking on the date it was originally posted in the CALENDAR sidebar. Other tools listed below are helpful for site navigation.
- LOGIN: Registration allows you to leave comments and specify if you want to receive a notification when a post is made to specific News Categories. This is handy if you don’t want to follow the blog daily and especially if you want to be notified about posts that do not show up on the main page (ie those containing adult content).
- SITE MAP: A site map lists the site content in an outline format and can be accessed from the NAVIGATION sidebar.
- SEARCH: The search box can be used to search for text in the posted pages and articles.
- RECENT NEWS: Recent posts will be listed here. Links to mature content will not be listed on the main page but will be visible on other posts and pages.
- NEWS CATEGORIES: This sidebar offers a pull-down menu to access key categories of articles (posts). Categories where the article is classified show up as links at the bottom of the post. These categories work like prespecified search keywords. When you register, you can specify to be notified by email when there is a new post to your favorite categories.
- CALENDAR: Whenever an article is posted it has a date associated with the post. You can browse all articles posted on any single date by clicking on a date. Dates without a post do not have links.
- TAGS: Are prespecified search terms added to the article. Tags are listed at the bottom of the article and will link to other articles with the same tag.
PHOTO GALLERIES: Photo galleries allow you to view a sequence of related images. Each gallery has its own set of navigation buttons:
- [SL]: This button located at the bottom right of the gallery window is uses to start and stop the slide show.
- [FS] – This button located at the bottom right of the gallery window will turn on and off a full screen display of the slides in the gallery.
- [PGC]: This button at the bottom right of the gallery takes you to the gallery developer’s website.
- Arrows: Arrow buttons allow for navigation of the thumbnails. The image will show navigation arrows when the mouse is passes over the image.